My husband and I considered doing a re-finance loan with this company but after receiving another offer decided to go with another company.We contacted the loan officer and thanked him and told him we didn't wish to go further with the company.

Of coarse the gentlemen refused to take no for an answer and after trying to converse with this man we eneded up hanging up. Daily they still call us and we tell them No thank you and we are not interested, talking over them because they want to talk over us to hear what they have to say. Today they called me 3 times repeatedly after after I had to hang up on him, after I told them no, no thank you, please stop calling us. I even told them it was becoming harrassing what they were doing and I was going to record the phone call from here on out.

The lack of professionalism with just the phone calls I receive is enough for me to be satisfied that I never let them get their hands on my money and deal with them monthly for a mortgage loan.Beware People, Beware!

Had an Experience with Emery Federal Credit Union?

Comments

Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more